Tuesday, February 22, 2011

safe inside the pages here

You voted. And here they are. My secret thoughts of childhood... *blush*

June 29, 1999
My sisters just won't obey me! Its horibale! today I went to a church meeting. and of course went to school but still being in school is hard. guss what there was a tharanchala in abbys room! I might write agen tomorrow. Guss what I'm going to get a kitten a the end of school I get out on July 2nd. tody in Poke'mon Ash capturd Charmandr. Charmander! Char!

June 30, 1999
I can't belive how Melina Acts! Shes a big brat as far as I'm concerned. Susie is to though shes worse than melina. Poor Kelsi she doesnt know who to like better Caitlin or Susie! Catlins nicer than Susie. Oh guss what todays ben a hard day. Nikki and me hate Melina she has to have her way. Oh, I forgot to tell you I like Poke'mon. Today it was the Squirtle Squad! Pecacheu got hert by goldine and Ash got Squirdle!

The next three entries are all about Poke'mon. They even include the Poke'mon theme song... or at least what I thought the song said at the time... Pretty sure I was wrong, because a lot of those words are made up.

July 3, 1999
Today I played with the Simmons. (Long Poke'mon description)

Sept. 20, 1999
Today we went to school. Our mom drove us, because it was Abigail's VIP day. And I had an eye appointment. I have to get glasses. They cost about $200. I had lots of fun today. Abigail is being a ball baby. See ya!

Mar. 10, 2000
Today I went to school. We had a Hawaiian day. We ate gross food. We made poi balls. Tonight Loren and I are having a sleepover. We just can't stop laughing. Well laugh laugh laugh.

May 26, 2000
Today is the worst day of my life. Its not because anyone teases me or anything. Well a lot of things happened let me explain I love fourth grade, and todays the last day. I love my teachers Mrs Thomas and Stevenson. Also my sisters are being mean they stole my gum. Well, wish me luck!


Sept. 25, 2000 *fake*
Today I am riding the train during the great Depresion. My daughters are very good girls. My husband Matt is off at sea. I hope he dose not have any harm done to him. I will be joining him in 13 days.


Nov. 23, 2001
I took a long time to write. I hate how in this diary it has such short pages. Yesterday was thanksgiving. You know what? I'm going to tell you my dreams. When I grow up I'm going to live in a mansion have a couple kids be presidant of the U.S.A. be a movie star and a famous astronomer. An astronomer is a person who studies stars. Today a man is coming to look at our house. On

And that was the end of that diary. Nerd Alert.

p.s. Digimon was WAY better than Pokemon hahahahaha


8 comments:

  1. haha Ok 1. Susie Bonn just added me on facebook like a month ago. 2. Melina dibble was a brat, she used to pinch my hand until i'd cry. 3. I like when you write about what happened in Pokemon because it made me laugh. 4. I liked how dramatic you were about how it was the worst day of your life and how your sisters stole your gum. 5. You were ambitious as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the part about how your day wasn't bad because people don't tease you or whatever. Hahahahha I was laughing pretty hard. I think you were hiding something.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeline. I had no idea you were obsessed with Pokemon as a child! I was too. I feel cooler now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is Matt?? I love how you had to clarify that the one of you riding a train during the Depression was fake ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha in my journal I really wrote FAKE next to it. I don't know why I wrote that in the first place. Just always wishing my life was more interesting I guess... and Matt? Well... that's top secret.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha you loved Pokemon! You loved Pokemon! You know what that reminds me of? This picture.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=767116500399&set=a.778737087649.2372706.17815385&theater

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my gosh... these seriously kill me! The one about the Great Depression and how you wrote fake. My daughters are very good girls. "My husband Matt is off at sea." Seriously, GOLD.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...