Tuesday, May 31, 2011

on the radio

Here's the deal. I don't get angry... not really very often anyway. Very few things can put me over the edge, and those who know me well can probably name a couple of them. The first being - when I'm absolutely ridiculously hungry. I can't help myself. I want food, and I want it now! The second - cleaning. Sometimes when I am cleaning, I get super grumpy. Don't bother talking to me, I probably won't respond. I will however, clean whatever I am cleaning to the best of my ability. Which is good of me.

Today I discovered a new catalyst for my own anger. And this is when I am at work. I have the lovely task of boxing up and shipping the product that we sell to people. I'm actually not bad at it, I consider myself accurate and efficient. (I don't mind bragging about this apparently...) I just ship ship ship away, all morning long. And usually around lunch time, I'm about done with the morning shipping. This is good, because this is when my hunger kicks in, and if you read the above paragraph... you know what happens then. So, when I am shipping, and it's lunch time, and the pile of shipping keeps growing due to the salesmen upstairs... You can imagine my wrath. One one hand, I'm hungry. On the other, I'm trying to get a job done, and other people are hindering it. So I fly into a frenzy of anger, and feel like punching anyone who dares put another box on the shipping table right in the face.

I have never punched anyone in my life, and therefore, have very good self-control.

but there you have it. how to get me angry.

Happy Tuesday!

p.s. do you ever have those moments when you realize, "oh, this is real life?" those moments scare me a little.

1 comment:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...