Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ebay, desk chairs, and dogs, oh my!

shirt: Gap, skirt: Anthropologie, shoes: American Eagle, necklace: gift
picture by Abi
Right now is one of those times when my head is full of things to say, but I feel like I can't write about them here. Kinda not as fun when you know exactly who will be reading everything... right? Ha. But since when was this a journal anyway? I can write about my thoughts there. Or write about them in my letter to my friend Rachel. Because she totally cares. 

Did I tell you all what happened to me at work the other day? I'm fairly certain I didn't.

I was sitting at a desk in the upstairs office, entering information into eBay. (yes, that is part of my job. i'm sure you are envious.) Well, I had been there for a while, so after a bit I stretched out my legs. As I did this, I hit something with my foot! And a DOG RAN OUT FROM UNDER MY DESK. 

A dog.

I have no idea how it got there, or how long it had been there. 

As you can imagine, I was shocked.

p.s. would anyone like to pack my room up for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...