Sunday, August 21, 2011

these are the days that we'll remember

Oh, hello again! I'm so extremely sorry I didn't give you a fair warning before I took off on the BEST VACATION EVER. I got caught up in life, and forgot about the importance of telling all you lovely readers that I wouldn't be writing anything to entertain you for a week. Where have I been, you ask? Well, I've only been in the happiest place on earth. And yes, that means Disneyland! And California Adventure, and the beach, and Six Flags. But before I start bawling because of Post-Trip-Depression... I think I'll just give you some delightful Awkward's and Awesome's from the week.



Awkward:

- When you're walking back into someone's house that you don't know, making fun of someone else, and you run SMACK into the screen door. I'm talking slamming into it and bouncing off. Luckily your friends are nice enough to not bring it up again...
- When you're dying of thirst at Six Flags, and all you can think about is getting an ice cold cup of water. So when you get lunch, you ask the man nicely if you could have a large cup of water and all he says is "NO." And completely ignores you for the rest of the time until you get your food.
- When you are sitting on a boy's bed, and he is combing your hair while his roommate sleeps in the next bed. And then the roommate wakes up, and observes the situation, and then promptly falls back to sleep. Jaron? Do you remember that?
- Burying Matt in the sand, and then making the sand look like he's a mermaid. Complete with all the assets.

Awesome:

- Singing at the top of your lungs in line for Thunder Mountain, and having other random people join in. And then having the Disneyland workers tell you that you shouldn't sing anymore.
- Going to Ruby's Diner, and making friends with the Balloon Animal Guy. And when he makes you HEADPHONES out of balloons. Which is way random, but totally awesome. Not to mention the giraffe and penguin hats.
- Taking the most awkward family photos ever all over the park. And asking Disneyland employees to take them for you, and having them completely fall in love with the whole idea.
- Eating the most amazing hun cal fro yo you've ever heard of. (a.k.a. hundred calorie frozen yogurt at Pink Berry)
- Going to California for a week with the most fun people in the world, and never wanting it to end, and having no theater (a.k.a. DRAMA) the whole time.


p.s. don't worry... you'll get more pictures and fun later. prepare to be JEALOUS.
p.p.s. and also, don't be alarmed, but I changed my url to www.psmynameismadeline.blogspot.com, because i thought it made more sense. So if you have a link to my blog on your blog, you need to change the url, so the link will still work. Sorry for any inconvenience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...