Wednesday, September 28, 2011

i'm happy, you're happy, we're all happy.


You know what, guys? 
There are a lot of things in life that make me really happy.
I can name them off for you.
This way, if you want to make me happy, all you have to do is read this list.
I'm actually pretty serious right now.
So, you know, feel free to take notes.

Happy List
picnics. anytime, anyplace.
prank wars
car washes
snuggling and watching movies
haircuts
when people read my blog and tell me about it
clean rooms
clean laundry
looking at houses
star gazing
fall scenery
eating cupcakes
making cupcakes
looking at cupcakes
water balloons
getting good scores on quizzes
cancelled classes
jumping on the trampoline
chocolate covered strawberries
going on drives
holding hands
buying new clothes
taking funny pictures
playing games
and popsicles.

well, there you have it. a condensed list of happiness.

oh wait... these pictures make me happy too...
three cheers for the DI!

p.s. please tell me why homework is important?

3 comments:

  1. So you went to the DI eh?..... Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we did. And it's not what you think it is. Don't even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Madeline...I wish we lived closer together so we could go on drives and have prank wars and look at houses together! Miss you!!
    P.S. I read your blog...and I'm telling you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...