Tuesday, September 27, 2011

no coincidences

here i submit, that it is indeed, one of the most wonderful things in the world
to go on a long drive with a friend.
lately it seems like there's all these thoughts bottled up in my head.
yet no matter how hard i tip to the side, none of them fall out.
things that i keep bottled up inside because i'm far too afraid to admit that they're there.
that i have really been feeling that, thinking that, wanting that...
because if i say it out loud,
make the thought tangible and translucent,
it could get away from me.
and everything will fall apart, right in front of everybody's eyes.
but if i keep it inside, continue to hide them,
then, and only then, if things fall apart,
no one will ever know.
and that's my main goal, it seems.
to make sure no one knows.
but what's the point of that?
there is no point.
and that is why, i submit, that it is one of the most wonderful things in the world
to go on a long drive with a friend.
because handing my friend my thoughts
was exactly what i needed.
and even though it doesn't make me less afraid, or feel less vulnerable, or change in any way,
it's nice to know that i'm not the only one,
who has those thoughts.

don't be worried. take the risk. go on a drive.
it's worth it.
i'm worth it.

here's a picture of a cat driving.
you can take it however you want.
via
p.s. remember to keep voting! time is running out! and hey, if you're a reader, but not a follower, feel free to join this site... i want to read your blogs too!

2 comments:

  1. This is as precious as that cat I just lol'd at

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. No coincidences at all. I just love you. That is all.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...