Friday, December 2, 2011

i got this, you got this

just me and some girls who are my sisters.

You know what's really weirding me out? 
The fact that we only have a week left of classes, and then finals week.
This has been one of those "seems so short, but looking back it was actually really long" semesters.
It has been the most delightful semester of college of my life.
(disregarding freshman year, which will always live on in my mind as one of my favorite experiences)
I wrote my December calendar today, and it was so exciting.
I can't even believe 2011 has come and almost gone.
I don't know what to do with myself! I need to have a fabulous last month of 2011! I need to ace my finals! I need to have a rockin' christmas vacation! I need to hang out with all of my friends! I need to get a new years kiss for once in my life!
(that's right. I've never had a new years kiss... anyone? anyone? heh heh.)
Well. I'm off to conquer the world.
Love you all.

p.s. maybe next week i have a story for you... we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. It really has been a weird semester in the fact that it was so short, but it seems like forever ago that we went to disneyland.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...