Saturday, December 3, 2011

so full of thoughts sometimes

in these pictures my hair is being swept around. so i felt like it was kind of applicable.
I'm looking for ... something... 
Something funny might be nice, but not necessarily big, 
'ha, ha, ha,' 'laugh, laugh, laugh' funny, 
and certainly not make-fun-of-other-people funny but rather something human-funny
And, uh, if it could uh, sneak up on you, surprise you, and at the same time make you think that what you thought wasn't only right, in a wrong kind of way, but when you're wrong, there's a certain rightness in your wrongness...
 Well, what I mean is, more importantly, 
I'm looking to be swept up! 
And at the same time, not. 

- Dan in Real Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...