Monday, January 16, 2012

my name is madeline, and i like to party

Wow.
It appears that I pretty much forgot to blog last week.
My baddd....
All I can tell you is that it was a very strange week, and I hardly had time to sit down and write about it all. Too busy living it, you know?
I can tell you it all turned out great though.
The new roommate + five new 3 hr 15 minute class adjustment took a bit of the week.
But it was all capped off with party after party of friends who made me feel like everything was going to be fantastic this semester.
I definitely learned that a smile can make the fear go away, classes are more fun if you make friends, peach penguins make you brave, and that the truth of "communication is key" has still not failed me.
So let's head into this next week with gusto.
Because I'm sure all I have waiting for me is a whole lot of crazy, and a whole lot of fun. And I sure hope you'll join me!
The biggest obstacle in my life right now is trying not to think about spring break in Hawaii every moment of the day...
Who can blame me?
Happy Martin Luther King Day!

motto for the new year? i think so.


p.s. i REALLY need to get better at taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...