Thursday, February 23, 2012

remember when i said i had something cool to show you guys?

our first date, group scavenger hunt. we stole this persons fries. so you can tell that we have good chemistry, right?

Well, this is my big unveiling! Every time my friend Cody and I get together, we have THE most epic conversations about dating. We aren't always on the same page, but we tend to get there... sometimes. So we figured, why do we get all the fun of sharing charming anecdotes that will make you laugh, cry, laugh so hard you're crying, and cry so hard you're laughing*? A few weeks ago, my other friend Alex told me that Cody had the idea to start a Podcast all about dating. I was immediately intrigued, and a little jealous that I couldn't be a part of it. But lo and behold, a few days later, Cody texted me and asked me to be his co-host. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, we did it! We podcasted. And that was my big news. So if you have ever wanted to hear my dating life - because I rarely post the grizzly details on this blog - you should tune in to DW Datecase episode 1. The sound is a little off, because Cody has a habit of kissing the microphone like a rockstar (we're working on that), but hey, it was our first time! Take a listen, and don't be shy! Let me know what you think!

Here it is!! -->DW Datecast episode 1

p.s. if you like it, tell people!


*there are no guarantees on shedding tears, people.

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I don't have time to listen right now - but I'll be back to have a listen soon. :)

    I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody is shallow. Am I allowed to say that? I feel like he already knows, so I'm allowed to say it. Yes.

    Madeline. You have a good voice.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...