Tuesday, April 3, 2012

cats can sing, you know


Well, Spring Break #2 is off to a great start!
Splendid relaxing conference weekend. And brother's birthday.
We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, and then saw Wrath of the Titans. Which I have to say, I mean, have you seen Clash of the Titans? Don't bother! It was RIDICULOUS. I was very disappointed. And I'm a pretty easy person to please with movies. (probably because I only go to movies I know I will like.) Wrath of the Titans, however, was much better, way less cheese, more entertainment. 
Although at the end I was like, wait, where will Hades live now? And hold on, so just because he grabs you and kisses you, everything is great? Since when could you just walk up to someone, smack a kiss on them, and walk away without saying anything? (I'm willing to try it out.. eh? eh? - only movie stars of course.)
Anyway, then we ate cake and opened presents. 
We sang Happy Birthday with much fanfare! And the cherry on top was our cat joining in at the very end.

To quote my brother, "I like cats. I like making fun of cats..."

That's how we roll!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...