Wednesday, April 4, 2012

life comes at you fast




Friday Night Lights. It has been far too long since it was in my life.
Today I went to work for 9 hours. 9 hours people! On my second spring break. It's close to a tragedy. I just kept reminding myself that I was making money, which is always a good thing, right?
It was just one of those days. Where I couldn't shake the feeling that I'm missing something. I'm forgetting to do something. I have a little stress ball in my stomach, that keeps turning my mind to all of the things that I have to get done. All of the things that need to happen for me to have any sort of successful life. And all the worries I have, about graduating and becoming a real adult. Moving away from my safe little town of Logan. Leaving all my friends. Making new ones. Passing tests. Teaching lessons. Making some sort of difference in this crazy world.
I don't want to hear that it's all going to work out, and that it's all going to be ok. I know that.
Of course everything will be ok. It's all always ok.
And that's why tonight, after dinner with my hilarious family (am I talking about them too much lately?), I played my ukulele for a while, and then crawled into bed to watch Friday Night Lights.

I mean, they have WAY more to worry about than I do, those people of Dillon Texas.
We should all be thankful, really, that we don't live there.

Well, that's me signing off. TTYL folks.

p.s. is anyone else sick of the p.s. thing? because i'm getting a little tired of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...