Tuesday, April 17, 2012

highs and lows... it's whatever.




shirt: j.crew; jeans: cotton on; shoes: vans from Nordstrom 
Alright, I know. An outfit post for THIS outfit? Really? So what. I am proving to you all who questioned me that I can also dress casually. (I have to dress pretty grown up for school.) (I would post more of those outfits, but the lack of photographer has been mentioned before...). 

Switching gears.... drastically...

Anyway, yesterday was quite the day. I mean QUITE the day. I went on drive up the canyon, trying to think, trying not to think, trying to not panic about the way my life seems so out of control right now. I sat in front of the temple. I cried a little. I wanted to go home to my parents. Instead, I drove back to my house, freshened up a little, and then drove to a ward activity. And then went to Kjarinda's to make banana bread. As Noah and the Whale says, L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. And who am I to get in the way of that? It seems like it would be so easy to just run away. Run away from everything that's coming at me. But I have to keep thinking, only three weeks left of school. Only three. And by then, everything will be done and figured out. And by then it will be summer, and I'll be free. Life comes so quickly, things seem so hard in the moment, and a few weeks later, it's over, and you barely remember the things from weeks ago that plagued you. 

So don't worry about me, because I went grocery shopping today. And I have a whole 5 apples, 6 bananas, 6 granola bars, and a box of tricuits to get me through the next while. (I have issues with grocery shopping apparently.) Everything is fine! I am luckier than a lot of people in this world. And that is something I don't take lightly. Count your blessings. I count mine in fruit :)

p.s. to my friend clayton. yes, i did consider us friends. it's because you told me that it was super hot when i sniped that guy in the head on halo and killed him. that did wonders for my 18 year old self esteem... and i vowed to never play halo in front of you again, because i had no idea how i did that, and i knew i would never be able to do it again. best not to mess up first impressions, right? anyway, hope you know i thought you were great. Thanks for the memories. Always.

2 comments:

  1. i too spent a lot of my day in thoughts of late night halo sessions in 402.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i swear we have the same life. i need to figure mine out too! best of luck with finals coming up! (ps. doesn't Cotton On have the best clothes?)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...