Tuesday, April 10, 2012

it was easter, and i wore a dress



dress: Anne Taylor, shoes: Nordstom Nine West
I'll try not to feel foolish as I post this outfit post. I've had a few friends tell me I should do this, and the main reason I haven't is because I lack a photographer. But going home for the week really helps! Although, I'm sure lil sis didn't mean for the camera to blur my face out... it's the dress and shoes that matter, right? Anyway, it was so hard waking up yesterday morning. And getting ready. And driving an hour and a half back to Logan. And going to Elementary School. But the moment I got there, I remembered how great those little 2nd grade tots are. So I put a smile on, and taught them everything I know, and now they are all geniuses who will someday rule the world.

p.s. three weeks of school left!!

2 comments:

  1. aw, your little sis did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your dress and your shoes a lot! I hope you had a fabulous birthday, and an excellent second spring break!

    Also, I nominated you for an award on my blog... look at my latest post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...