Thursday, April 19, 2012

make a wish




There are things in life that you don't consider. Chances you don't take. Moments that pass you by. A lot of times these moments go unnoticed. Our lives continue on in the direction we started out in. These moments are fleeting. Chances to take ourselves on different adventures. Sometimes, this can be bad. Other times, it can be perfect. But the moment that matters the most is when you make the choice. When you say to yourself, YES I will do this. YES I will try this out. YES I will take this risk. We can't spend our lives searching for someday. Telling ourselves that one day, one day we will make it happen. We will make our wishes come true. The moment is right now. We wait for our wishes to come true, our wish on a straw wrapper, our wish on an eyelash, our wish on a dandelion, our wishes in whispered prayers. But I'm starting to think maybe we can't just wait around for wishes to come true. Maybe we're the only ones who can make them real. 

And I don't know about you, but I'm willing to take the chance. I'm granting my own wishes.

p.s. this week is a long one. yeah??

1 comment:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...