Wednesday, May 9, 2012

future love, fyi


Hello My Dear,

There are a few things you should note. about me. 

I say I don't do second chances, but I really mean I don't do second chances right away when the person has consistently made me sad/angry/upset. I am actually very forgiving, so don't worry about this too much.

I crave spontaneity. Surprise me often. Take me on adventures. Even if they are to our own backyard.

When it rains, I will want to do nothing.
When it's sunny and 70 degrees, I will want to have a picnic.

I have a "no quitting" issue. Remind me sometimes, that it's ok to put down a project and do something else.

I will most certainly be obsessed with our children. Feel free to join me, because I'm 100% sure they're ridiculously awesome.

Sometimes, I will like to sit in silence. Reading our favorite books together. Or perhaps, sitting outside on a summer evening, playing with each others hands.

Loving you someday,

M


p.s. i read the most amazing blog today, and it has changed me. go here, and read from start to finish. i'm serious.




1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I'll be sure to keep all that in mind! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...