Wednesday, May 30, 2012

next time i'll bring a 30" camp chair and a taco


All the way back in March, my lil sis Abi told me that she was so excited because she had just bought Bon Iver concert tickets for herself. (If you don't know who Bon Iver is, look it up). I was supremely jealous, because I couldn't afford the tickets. And a few weeks later when I could afford them, I was sure that I was going to be out of town the day that he came. And then last week it finally hit me. I would actually be IN TOWN. (don't ask why it took so long for me to figure this out, I have no clue). So my beautiful friend Lauren and I ended up on a wild chase to track town a girl in a frozen yogurt shop and pay her a huge sum of money to buy her tickets. Needless to say, it worked out, and last night I enjoyed one of the best concerts I have ever been to. I would rank him on John Mayer's level as far as concerts go, and JM is my absolute fave. Even though we totally didn't know that the line would be a mile long, and that we needed to bring our own food inside and regulation sized chairs...There is nothing like a little Bon Iver, when you're smashed in a camp chair (accidentally higher than regulation, what? We didn't know Red Butte had rules on how high your chairs go...) and freezing cold under a disney princess blanket because you forgot to bring your own blankets from the car. But really, it was so awesome I forgot I was cold. So lovely!


p.s. yeah... i should be ready for work right now. not even close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...