Sunday, June 24, 2012

i think JB would say that my new dorm room is, "swaggy" don't you?

Well, hello there! I'm just sitting in my tiny Harry Potter closet of a bedroom in the dorms at Utah State, getting ready to start another week of EFY. So here's the thing. I haven't had a lot to blog about lately. (obviously!) because EFY has been my life. But as I was pondering what to write about, I suddenly thought, hey! This is my blog! And EFY is my life right now! And I blog about my life! So I was thinking maybe I could take you through EFY one day at a time, so you can all see what I've been up to. I know, I know, this is a huge commitment. I'm a bit nervous. But I will do my best to take lots of pictures, so that I can show you all what exactly I'm doing this summer, yeah? Without further ado, this is my room.


p.s. have a wonderful monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...