Monday, July 23, 2012

a really important post


On Friday, this weird thing happened where I took a video of the kids at EFY saying something cool, and then it DISAPPEARED from my camera. I know, right? It was the absolute worst. And then today, I was looking at my pictures, and it was back! Right where it belonged. I frowned at my iPhone. I wonder if it's being selective on purpose, or if it is perhaps losing its mind? Do iPhones have minds? It seems like they would since they fall under the category of smart phone. But honestly... lately, my phone doesn't seem that smart. Especially when it deletes videos. I am nervous while typing this, because my phone is right next to me, and maybe it is actually really smart and can read this?

There. I moved it under a blanket so it couldn't see.

You've been being DUMB, iPhone. HA.

So, anyway, I hope everyones week is off to a good start! You'll probably want to be perusing the dating blog soon... because you know, I write about dating on there, and it could be interesting. Just saying.

p.s. right now, cuddling up with a blanket and watching a movie sounds better than just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...