Wednesday, July 25, 2012

and here's where i tell you about my life

Man, you go one day without posting in the blog world, and it's like you've disappeared off the planet! Or is that just me? I go one day, and I feel like I haven't blogged in a century. Oh, blogging problems. You know what the real blogging problem is? I haven't taken any pictures. How on earth is a girl supposed to blog when she has no pictures? Will you people even read these black and white words? Oh the horror!

I think the real issue here is that I have no time. My minutes are filled with work, and people, and wishing that for a moment I could actually lay down and rest! Or read a book! Or blog, for heaven's sake! And then the issue becomes that I do it all. Everything. I am at EFY for 12 hours a day every day, at night I try to gather together a social life. I try to read a little of the book I'm reading. I blog, I check twitter, I feel bad for not instagramming, I get ready for bed... and next thing I know it's 6 hours later and I'm awake doing it all over again. And I know what you guys might be thinking - at least you have weekends! But no, fair people. Weekends are a bunch of the same. Waking up early, working at my other job, podcasting, spending time with family, going on fabulous dates, getting home at 2 in the morning, waking up for church the next day, and driving back to EFY by 4:30 on Sunday.

So... forgive me for my absence. I guess I'm learning a little bit about prioritizing?

Here's a picture of a bunch of awesome people in colored pants. Are you happy now?

thanks to marie for this photo. you thought i took it? yeah right. I'm in the middle. yellow pants all the way.


p.s. hopefully i'll get around to the dating blog next...

1 comment:

  1. i also have fallen off the blogging world... woops. my life just is so boring i have nothing to say

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...