Wednesday, July 11, 2012

quick! do the tree pose like me!

this is my friend Kjarinda and I. 

this is me.
Sometimes when your job is to make sure that the sound works correctly for presentations and musical numbers, you get a little bored in the in-between-moments. That is when you usually sneak around the back room and stumble upon a hidden treasure trove of dress ups. And you can't help but put some harem pants and a sparkly vest on. And then take timed pictures of yourself. And besides that, you wouldn't want to miss your chance to make a music video to the song "Genie in a bottle". I mean, really. (But that likely won't see the light of the internet any time soon.)

p.s. I am so grateful for good friends! cheesy, i know. it's whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...