Tuesday, July 10, 2012

uhhhhhhhhh.....??


Remember when I was here just a few days ago? Yeah... me too.

I feel like I don't have a lot to say right now? Basically I have come back to EFY. It's all good. I'm staying in a new place that is a lot better than the little Harry Potter cupboard I was allowed to stay in a few weeks ago. So that's nice! Only... the air conditioning is a little overzealous, and when it comes on, it's very loud, and wakes me up. So sleeping has become a little harder the past two nights! (Hoping to get over that soon...) I'm in charge of the Musical Program at EFY this week, which is basically, I get some kids together, make them a choir, practice for a couple hours on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then we perform a complete program on Thursday! So... wish me luck for that!

That's all I can think of at the moment, I feel really tired... dumb air conditioner!

p.s. sorry this post is basically nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...