Thursday, July 12, 2012

the reason i am who i am, i guess

me. at a payphone... my summer song of choice. haters back off. (marie!)
"I think I finally am beginning to understand you!" he said, as we walked out toward the sidewalk on a warm summer night.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I think I get it. You're so content, because you just believe everything is going to work out, you're going to be happy no matter what. If you're not happy, you keep going!"
"Well, if you're not happy, it's not over yet!"

So, there you have it. My philosophy on life in one short conversation with a friend last night. I hope you can all now understand me. Have a wonderful Thursday!

p.s. don't you love my little horseshoe necklace? because i do!

1 comment:

  1. I just decided on my summer song last night. Some Nights by fun. It just makes me think of driving downtown and loving life.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...