Friday, August 10, 2012

england doesn't seem to plan on getting less beautiful any time soon...








Well, today is Friday... the end of Friday for me, the middle of Friday for all you Americans out there. And I can hardly believe it! I have been so many places in England now, I can't keep it all straight. But one thing I know for sure is that everything I have seen has been beautiful. It really doesn't quit looking good, which is so strange to me! But I suppose maybe we've only been taken to the nice parts of England? We're heading to London tomorrow, so perhaps it's different in the city. Today we went to an awesome house and looked around, but later in the evening we had a little cook out with some of the neighbors in my grandparents backyard. It was so fun to just sit and enjoy the atmosphere of everything, while listening to English accents jabbering away to each other. (Those also don't get any less beautiful... why can't I talk like that?!!) The night was perfect, despite a little bit of wind. And the company was wonderful! We've got five days left here, and I intend to make them last. Soak them aaaaallllll in. Just loving it.

If you want to follow along on instagram, feel free to join! @mad21. I'm trying to post less instagram pictures on here... so you'll for sure see some different stuff!

p.s. yeah, i am going to London tomorrow... WHAT?! so excited.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, what a fun adventure!! So jealous. I've never been over seas. I'm sure it's just even more beautiful than you imagined it. That's usually how places are when you visit them!

    Happy weekend, friend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to love London too! I love that city! Enjoy every minute of it. Check out the huge department store, Harrods....you guys would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...