Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February will hereby be known as the month to eat all cookies that are put in your path as quickly as possible.

The Cookie Diaries.

February 14, 2013 - I got a huge bag of candy and cards from my fourth graders today! Even two small boxes of chocolates! And then when I got home, my dad surprised me with a package that contained like TEN sugar cookies. I must ask Alex to help me with those. Even better though, Alex gave me six gigantor chocolate covered strawberries. So help me.

February 22, 2013 - Alex and I went to Kneader's for some french toast this morning. I almost got a sugar cookie as well. I refrained. Next time...

February 24, 2013 - Alex and I made pizza and cookies for dinner. There were a good dozen chocolate chip cookies, I ate four.

February 25, 2013 - Alex offered me a left over chocolate chip cookie. I devoured it.

February 26, 2013 - Those girl scout cookies I ordered a month ago showed up today! Couldn't help but have two samoas and two thin mints as soon as I got home. Do I have a problem?

p.s. ummm.... I am getting married, so if anyone wants some cookies, feel free to come on over! I'm a good sharer.

2 comments:

  1. I want cookies :( I can't eat dairy (which means no chocolate) (And anything that someone made with butter, which is pretty much every dessert) therefore, I am losing lots of weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got your girl scout cookies already? i didn't preorder mine so i gotta get them at Smith's next week. if i lived in logan i would eat cookies with you. i lurv cookies

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...