Monday, July 1, 2013

one is the loneliest number.

sneak peak of the wedding reception. because that's all i got right about now.

Right now I am in the process of ordering the internet to be at my home. This is very exciting! Once I have it, I can blog whenever I want, and bore you all with details about my life! Actually... my life seems more entertaining when I write more about it, because I am constantly looking for good stories to write down. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Anyway, the truth of the matter is, the past few days have been not very fun! Alex has been working what seems like constantly, and I am left to my own devices. Normally, I'm quite content to be left alone, but when it's day after day, it gets kind of tiring. It gets easier and easier to feel really lonely. And it gets easier to be lazy. Usually I'm thinking of all the things I can do while Alex is gone, but when he is gone all the time, I run out of things to do! I've done them all! And then I start wondering where all  my friends are. And then I start wondering if maybe I'm just a really boring person? Why am I not out and about? Seeing the sights? Calling people to come around and hang out?

And then I just go drop off some mail at the post office and head up to the library to mess around on my computer for a little bit.

So I guess you could say this is a plea for help? ha ha.

Save me from my loneliness!

All right. Bye.

p.s. what's the deal with the whole "google reader doesn't exist anymore"? i don't get it.

1 comment:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...