Wednesday, March 12, 2014

where i've been


Oh heyyyy guys! I know I've been like the worst absentee blog-mom ever. I'm really sorry about that, but you know, life happens and it's more fun to pay attention to it head on than behind a screen you know?

That being said, the past four days have been a whirlwind of great activities laced with a bit of sadness since my sister Olivia is off to Baltimore, Maryland for the next 18 months of her life! I have one sister in Houston already, and having my other sister leave me is a really upsetting experience. I mean, I'm really excited and happy for her on one hand, and on the other, I can't believe I will be sisterless for another 8 months.

It's sad. But oh well, ya know? It will be so fun to read her emails and see her pictures!!

So today I came back to school and now I have to get started with the whole teaching thing, so wish me luck! Wednesday is the new Monday. (Or well all wish, right? four day weekends were sent from heaven...)

And in other news, I went to the dentist on Monday and I have zero cavities which keeps my score at zero for life! Jealous? I am also thinking about getting Lasik on my eyes. Have any of you ever done that? In Utah? Where did you go? I just feel like there are a lot of details I need. So let me know.

Anyway... I'm back, I miss my sister, and I have zero cavities. How's that for a blog post?

Love you all.

p.s. but really, any help with the lasik thing would be welcome :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, a lot of changes in your family the past while...I can't imagine the emotional rollercoaster, especially for your parents. But it's all good, right?! :) Lasik is awesome!! You'll be so incredibly happy you did it that you'd wonder why you didn't do it sooner. I went to the Eye Institute of Utah (14 years ago) and they are still a great place to go. I think you have to see your eye doctor first and they will give you a referral. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love that picture! I see my dad in the mirror, that's funny. And congrats on the no cavity thing! Must be in the genes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love you and your family!! I am so excited for Olivia!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...