Sunday, April 27, 2014

i spoke for a long time

post-nap hair... and I'm kind of thinking I need to start training Alex to take my picture instead of all these embarrassing selfies.

+ I gave a talk in church. When I practiced it, it was only 10 minutes long. So I thought, you know, whatever. And then when I got up to actually speak, I suddenly was the worlds most willing speaker and I spoke for 30 minutes. Yep. That happened.

+ I'm increasingly worried about dancing the samba in front of 2,000 people in three weeks. I can get the moves that soon... right?

+ Alex has finals this week. This means a lot of studying. This means a lot of watching TV for me. This means that in one week he will be done!! (For the summer)

+ I am so house hungry right now. I swear. I see a house for sale and immediately try to figure out a way to own it. I mean, we're living on a teachers salary right now... I need to cool it. But a house would be so great!!!!

+ Also, let's not even mention the baby hunger.

+ But if we did mention it, what do you think about the name Cameron for a girl? I know that like the only girl in the history of ever named that is Cameron Diaz and she rocks it. I'm not usually into boy-names-for-girl-names... but I can't get it out of my head? and maybe spelled Camren? Who am I?

+ One of the best things about Alex having a lot of studying to do is that he doesn't want to do it, so he'll waste a lot of time with me watching Grey's Anatomy and cuddling. And then he will eventually study and get all A's.

+ Good luck this week kiddos! Do good.

p.s. i am tired of school a little bit.

8 comments:

  1. I nanny a girl named Kamryn. Her neighbor a girl too, is named Camryn. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I so understand the house AND baby thing. I'm so hungry it's ridiculous!!! Also, I have a few girl cousins named Cameron and never thought it was weird :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of girls named Cameron! Also whenever I talk in church I go under time. I am so bad at talking a lot in front of crowds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Cameron as a girls name! And girl, I WISH that was my post-nap hair!

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a student named Camryn. She is an awesome girl, and that's what I think of when I think of that name - this strong, happy, confident young girl with strawberry blond hair and a giving spirit. I like the name a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice!! you should give my talks for me haha i stink at giving them. i like camren as a girls name!! have a baby please:) i love babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. you're so dang cute. that is all my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camryn was totally on my name list for my baby girl before she was born, buuuut my husband nixed it pretty quick so that was the end of it. But I love it still!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...