Thursday, April 2, 2015

I'm on Spring Break



Since it's my spring break, I thought hey! I should say hey to my blog! Things are getting dusty around here, eh? I promise they're about to pick up. I have a couple big things I'm just about ready to share with you, and as soon as I have those off my chest, I'll be able to write a lot more!

The weather has been so spectacular lately. Alex and I went on a little walk a couple weekends ago and it was simply heavenly. We followed up the walk with Dole Whips, which have somehow appeared in Logan, Utah!! Alex said, "Well I guess we don't have to go to Disneyland ever again." But you know, I would also miss Space Mountain and all the mountains, so I doubt that's the case.

My mom and I spent this past weekend helping at weddings and shopping for my birthday, because somehow I'm turning 25 on Monday. TWENTY FIVE. ON MONDAY. And now I'm saying all the things adults say all the time like, "Time goes more quickly every year" and "Don't wish your childhood away". In other news, my whole life I have had my birthday on Spring Break. I have never had to go to school! This year my birthday is the day AFTER spring break. So I said, oh heck no, and I took the day off. No regrets.

For some reason, Alex does not have the same Spring Break as me, which I find in the most eloquent words I can think of "really lame".

And that's your blog post for today. I promise good things will be said here very soon! (a.k.a. as soon as I get some good pictures to accompany the post. so... could be ages. But let's be optimistic.)

 photo madeline-sig_zps3d16e9d1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...