Friday, May 7, 2010

On a Scale from 1 to Brad and Hugh...



ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO BRAD AND HUGH...
Robert Downey Jr. is at the top.
I love Iron Man.
Don't believe me? I'll prove it to you.
I saw Iron Man the summer after my senior year of high school with my good friend Sarah Hafen. I loved it so much, I saw it 4 times in one week.
I look really weird in this picture... but it proves my love.
I have been anticipating Iron Man 2 since the last one came out on DVD.
How perfect that it would come out at midnight the day I finish my finals... yes. I attended Iron Man 2 at midnight. Sarah and I went together, and we even wore t-shirts.

It was so great to see Sarah again, and we weren't disappointed... hence Robert Downey Jr. being promoted on our scale :)

What a perfect way to begin my summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...