Sunday, July 25, 2010

made it.


Well, just got back from my last week of EFY!
I can't believe it! Six weeks really flew by. I'm pretty sure it was the best experience of my life! I love all of the people I got to meet, and how much I grew as a person! This really was a wonderful way to spend my summer. EFY is such an awesome program! I really hope that all the kids who go get something out of it.
Not going to lie though... I'm a little bit relieved that I'm done. It's exhausting work! I love it so much, but I'm ready for some time to myself this summer. I have some super exciting things coming up in the next few weeks! Bear Lake trip, family vacation to Washington, Disneyland, and just hanging with all of my friends until school begins at the end of August!


Yeah... I don't really have anything else to say... I just wanted to write on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...