Saturday, September 4, 2010

Free Fallin'


It's interesting, knowing that a whole new segment of my life is beginning. Going to new classes, talking to new people, walking around campus, going to activities, getting phone calls from people back home, getting asked on dates, laying on my couch reading and looking out the window, and thinking... this will be my life for the next year. This isn't a one week at a time thing like the rest of my summer. My life is a little more permanent now. A little more binding. The thing about new experiences is, how they turn out depends entirely on yourself. I can choose to find freedom in my life in Logan, or I can choose to feel trapped. I can choose to be happy or I can choose to be homesick. I can choose to make friends, watch movies, go to dances, sing songs, eat tacos, look pretty, and smile like nothing will ever get me down.
And as I look out my window and see a few leaves changing colors... I know I have made my choice.





p.s. I support Utah State Football, win or lose they are MY team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...