Monday, November 1, 2010

pickled plums, oysters, potted meat, and tootsie rolls

It is November everybody. NOVEMBER.
This weekend was a good one. I love Halloween. I love spending it with friends, dressing up like a gross creepy clown, watching others eat disgusting food, playing mafia, and tossing a little USU Basketball in there didn't hurt anything either.
In other news, I've been blessed with much personal revelation over the past few days. I'll share it here, because I haven't gotten around to writing in my journal yet, and I don't want to forget. And like most of my posts, I'll find joy in making my personal thoughts so cryptic that you all like it, but I'm the only one who understands.
1. I have everything I need.
2. I need to use everything I have.
3. I can always be better.
4. It's MY choice, not anybody else's.

p.s. i dare you to ask me how much pumpkin spice cake i've eaten in the past 2 days...

1 comment:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...