Monday, May 23, 2011

would you tell me who said that?

What happened next? You may be asking yourselves. Well, I'll let you in on the next summer love email. This email was sent after a summer of being apart, and together many times. Many phone calls, many nights playing in parks, gazing at the stars, running through sprinklers, and finding out more about each other. And then I headed back to school, and he went on a top secret mission across the world...

So here you go (and if you need to read the first one, click here):

Sunday, September 12, 2010  12:50 p.m.

Hey! :)
So, I was originally going to wait for YOU to email ME haha, but then I decided that if I were YOU, I would be excited to get to Poland, open my computer, check my email, and already have one from ME. If that makes sense... haha. Maybe you aren't excited. Oh well. I'm emailing you anyway.
I hope that the flight was nice, and not too long, and that you have a lot of fun in England... You're still going to be in England for a little bit right?
I went to my new ward today! It doesn't have the same feeling as the Farmington Hills Ward... but I think it will still be fun. The bishopric seems a little crazy, so that should be interesting. It was weird to have Relief Society and then Gospel Doctrine and THEN Sacrament... I kind of felt like I was in rewind haha. And it was also weird to not have Sacrament go for an hour and a half, and then have random people called up to bear their testimonies, and then the comedy show of announcements! But I guess it's back to real church now, huh? :) I wonder what my calling will be! How exciting!
Tonight I'll probably go to a fireside with Elder Scott speaking, which is great because I love firesides!
Anyway, I'm getting that anxious homework feeling, so I better go. But I just wanted to send you a quick email! I hope you are safe, and enjoying your European experience! It's weird not being able to talk to you on the phone haha. Miss you!

The girl who wishes she could get a 4.0 without actually doing any work, and wants you to come home now,
Madeline

p.s. I attached a song to this email. It doesn't really go with the playlist... I was going to send you a playlist song, but then I felt like I should send you a more Sunday appropriate one :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010  9:46 p.m.

Hola! I'm in Poland! I guess we skipped England! Thank you so much for the song, and your email. It DID make me happy to already have a letter from you when I opened up my email. That was a very considerate thing to do. It seems like it will be a very great mission out here. I am excited to work with these guys! 

Your new ward sounds great! You are going to have such a successful semester! I know that you don't want to work, but I think that you should! You are capable of getting a 4.0. I hope that you do your best, but also have tons of fun! 

Well, I'm excited to come home already. I just want to see you again! I like it when you're around. 

I am going to breakfast now. I haven't slept yet, but I'm sure that I will eventually. 


GOOD NIGHT! 

Sam

p.s. why do i get afraid to talk sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...