Wednesday, May 25, 2011

for you i'd risk it all

Just because I was looking through pictures... Let's look at a little Madeline through the ages. (a.k.a. since senior year of high school.)

senior pictures... lovely.
at graduation with my friend Sarah? yes please.
and then I died my hair dark and went to college. 80's style.
time for a drastic change! only kidding, come on people, it's a wig...
and then the all-across bangs happened. meh.
apparently I needed a change for the summer.
and... back to dark.
and then it was short and sweet...
oh look! It's light again.
well... dark again...
and the current look.
So... yep. I hope you all enjoyed this timeline of hairstyles. I better go to sleep right. now. So good night all you party people.

p.s. what would we do without pictures? 

1 comment:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...