Thursday, July 14, 2011

bake n' shake


Hello everyone! Didja miss me? Never fear, I wasn't far away. Simply being the best counselor at EFY imaginable.
Just checking in today to say that this morning I ate something strange.
See, my co-counselor Josh is under the impression that bacon makes everything taste better.
He is obsessed with trying the Bacon Shake at Denny's. (does that really exist? I submit that it does not.)
So we were thinking of other foods to put bacon in/on. 
Pasta
Cake
Donuts
Macaroni and Cheese
Jello
Hot Chocolate
Cream pies
Etc.
So this morning, I am happily eating breakfast with my lovely children, and Josh appears with a two bowls.
These bowls were filled with Jello and banana pudding. And both bowls had a lovely sprinkling of bacon on them.
Did I try it? 
You bet I did.
Did I throw up?
Almost.

Hope you're having a wonderful week!!

p.s. i am going to miss the people this week SO MUCH.

4 comments:

  1. Girl, you are brave. I wouldn't have even thought of eating it. All those ingredients are perfect when eaten separately ;)

    Hope camp is going well!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate a bite of a bacon chocolate bar last Christmas. It was supposed to be really fancy and good, but it really just tasted wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross! Did you know that to most boys bacon is the greatest smell in the world? So they now make bacon perfume. True fact, I read it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love it :) please tell everyone at EFy hi for me! I have a love/hate relationship with efy stories. love: they're so fun and great. hate: i miss it!

    callie
    dreamanocean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...