Sunday, July 17, 2011

i'm a rocketeer

Here are my thoughts at this moment. And some pictures to gaze upon.

1. Last night I build a fort with my friend Lauren. It was a really big one. We fell asleep in the middle of watching Tangled inside of it, and let me tell you... the best sleep ever is sleeping after EFY.

2. I am completely obsessed with Sperry's now. Must. Have. Them.


3. My group at EFY this past week was absolutely amazing. I have never seen kids change that much over one week, or love each other so much after one week. Good week.

4. I'm so tired. Even though I slept like 12 hours last night.

5. I have decided to re-read Harry Potter by the end of the summer. This gives me a little more than a month. Factor in all of my EFY time and vacation time... We'll see if I get there. And not to be annoying by saying the same thing everyone else is saying these past few days but... I love Harry Potter. So. Much.

6. Well... back to my normal job for a week. Wish me luck.

7. And congrats to my friend Lyndsay who is getting married on Thursday! And guess who is a bridesmaid? That's right.  Yours truly. If you're lucky, I'll post pictures :)

Ok, bye.

p.s. any recommendations on good music out there?

7 comments:

  1. I have heard Sufjan stevens new album is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of music are you looking for? "good" can relate to various styles and genres, so anything specific you are thinking of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. just whatever! I need some new stuff to entertain myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor WOULD get so technical. Look up "Falling" by Florence and the Machine. Or "Sea Green, see blue" by Jaymay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I can't help you with the music thing. I only listen to the mainstream crap that is played on the radio 50,000 times each day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Carli, I would and did. Try "Iron" by Woodkid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you made a tent, i think i am going to do that tonight! Um... my favorite song right now is by Onerepublic called Say (All I Need)... it is way good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...