Sunday, August 7, 2011

just for now


I love....
singing at the top of my lungs.
teaching the gospel.
laughing really hard with friends (giggle giggle giggle giggle)
bedazzling things
the part where Jude Law is crying in The Holiday
dreams about love
writing letters
sleeping in as late as I want to
buying new clothes
tomatoes
getting text messages that make me smile
feeling loved <3
hugs
kisses
the feeling after you have unpacked and your room is clean
writing on this blog
and.... dancing in the pouring rain with a good friend while a huge lightning storm lights up the sky, and a perfect playlist is the soundtrack in the background. bring on the rain.

p.s. i'm in that picture. the one in the pink dress. yay!

3 comments:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...