Saturday, August 6, 2011

just me before we met

I'm back.
And this time, I mean for real.
It's over, folks. The most wonderful summer in the world is coming to a close.
EFY has come to an end, and it is a melancholy time in my life.
Half of me is overjoyed, ecstatic, leaping to be back to my own world.
The other half is curling up slowly with sadness, because such a good thing has ended.
But really, I think the excited part will win out.
There is so much in my life to be excited for.
Did I tell you I'm going to Disneyland in a week?
Did I tell you I'm moving back to Logan in three?
Did I tell you anything?
I think not.
I haven't been around for a few months.
I'll tell you everything now.
I'm back.

p.s. stay tuned for lightning storms and country dancing.

1 comment:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...