Sunday, August 7, 2011

turning tables

Tomorrow I start work at my OTHER job. The one where I'm usually bored, and have more than enough time to write to you all. I need to have a good attitude about it, ok? This week will be terrible if I am in a bad mood the whole time. I need to forget about the happiness of EFY... where it's ok to dance whenever you want, and sing, and act like a complete dork... and be happy with my normal everyday office job. That won't be hard, right? ha.

My favorite thing about the office job is that I get to work with my mom. Have I ever told you that? My uncle owns the business, and my mom manages the employees. It's really great working with her, because she's kinda my best friend... but it gets a little sketch when she tries to boss me around. I'm working on it... don't judge.

Anyway, here's to coming back to real life and loving it. More time with friends and family is always a plus. And... I have a couple fun excursions coming up this weekend and next week that I am ecstatic to tell you about. So cross your fingers this week goes fast!

oh, just laughing at a story about my friend haley. have a fun filled week!


p.s. if you could have any talent, what would it be? mine would be dancing... or playing an instrument.

7 comments:

  1. I would be able to eat and eat and eat and never have to go the bathroom. It would be the most time efficient talent everrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER. That was weird. My iPod has never done all caps lock before. It wouldn't let me turn it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be able to dance like Robyn.

    And what, what story?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...just figured it out. Nvm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not gonna lie. There are a LOT of random comments on this blog. A lot.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...