Tuesday, September 6, 2011

are you entertained? because I sure am.

Hey, I'm back. Do you know what this means??
You got it. I have internet at my house. 
Do you know what else this means? 
I have a lot to catch up on!
This is seriously like having to catch up in your journal. I find it super annoying... but I'll do my best. Basically the past week has been awesome. 
And that's all you need to know.



ha ha. 
just kidding.

 I guess I'll just start by telling you what I did for Labor Day.
I went to Bear Lake.
With some awesome friends.

We had a talent show. Haley blew a bubble inside a bubble. Matt was impressed.



Matt built an awesome sand castle. It pretty much should have won an award.
So yeah, those were the highlights of that trip.

And then today at school, I watched this video. Which was hilarious to me. Has anyone else seen it? Do you think it's funny?

And then we did something even cooler after class.
That's right. We played Pogs.
Confession... I didn't know what pogs were until like two weeks ago.
How did I miss that?
No wonder I wasn't popular in elementary school...

p.s. what did you do for labor day?

2 comments:

  1. Madeline I love your cute life... why in the world did you watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long blog at school though? And yes I think that it is SUPER funny and own it on DVD... although the end took me a little while to adjust to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was done with classes, I just met up with a couple friends who wanted to show it to me and we happened to be on campus :) The ending was unexpected! But still great.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...