Saturday, June 4, 2011

somebody told me

Tomorrow afternoon, I will get in the car, pick up my little cousin and his friend, and drive to Logan, UT. This will be the beginning of many trips back to Logan. All so I can teach the gospel to the youth of our church. I am so excited, but secretly dying of nerves as well. This was possibly the best experience of my life when I did it last year, and I can't wait to jump back into it for this summer. But there is always that nervous feeling of not knowing what to expect! Will I have any crazy kids? Will I know what to say to them? Will I be a good teacher? Will I be the "cool counselor?" Will I be able to show them the most important thing in the world, and make them understand how much they need it? 
I can't wait to try.

p.s. my little sister abi is trying her hand at photography. Click here to see her lovely photos of yours truly. (that's me!)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I'm sad you're leaving, but I'm so excited for you! You will be A to the Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...