Sunday, June 19, 2011

timing is everything

Today I packed all of my stuff back into my suitcase (not very nicely, I might add), stuffed it in my car, and drove to my grandparent's church. I listened to them speak on their testimonies, and how they love missionary work while sitting next to a little boy I had never met. This is because I got there late. Then I rushed to their house and prepared a bunch of food that I had 15 minutes to eat.

And now I'm in Logan. Working at EFY again. This week I have the honor of being a Building Counselor. This means that I have a group of counselors to work with instead of a group of children. The transition is a hard one for me... If you read my last post, you know how much I love the children. But it's just for this week, and I'm excited to experience something new. Wish me luck!

Oh, and I am sleeping in a teeny tiny dorm room. It's like Harry Potter... but worse because the lights don't really work, and the walls are cement.

p.s. I forgot my pajamas this week. What next?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Harry Potter rooms. I don't know if yours is made out of tile but if so... do enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler is in San Antonio at EFY this week. I hope his counselor is as cool as you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...