Wednesday, August 10, 2011

oh, but i want to

You know what is so great?
The fact that I have NO IDEA what tomorrow will bring.
Or next week.
Or next month.
Or next year.
Every time I think about it, this crazy feeling fills up the inside of me and makes me want to smile until my face falls off. 
Something good is just around the corner. I can FEEL it.
I'm resisting the urge to peek.

.... luckily that's not possible, so it's really easy to resist.

i feel like a wall of postcards will be in my future.
p.s. what if dreams told the future?

3 comments:

  1. If dreams told the future, then I would be dying of a strange lung disease.

    That's what I dreamt last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Madeline,
    Pertaining to our earlier conversations, I have come to the exact conclusion that this wall SHOULD be in your future. Did you dream about a wall of postcards? I have had two dreams in a row that buddy is going on rollercoasters. But of course you know that. FOLLOW ME!!! PEACE PEACE OUT LUVS LUVS KISS KISS XOXOXOxoxoxoXOOOXxxxO!
    Liv
    Livi
    Olivia
    Liver
    Black Olive
    Olive
    Livia
    BB
    Janet
    Olivia Newhouse
    Sister
    Mother
    and beloved friend
    may she rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Olivia, you're funny and ohh my goodness, Madeline. Bah! I cannot wait for the Fall!

    And jc, don't die of a strange lung disease. Please. I think if your dreams told the future a whole TON of bizarre things would actually be happening ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...