Friday, September 23, 2011

without love, life is like the seasons with no summer... or fall?

can you see it? fall?
I woke up this morning with my stomach in all sorts of knots.
Thinking thinking thinking.
This will be the death of me.
But no need to worry.
The beautiful fall weather has just about arrived here in the gorgeous city of Logan.
Walking on campus the other day, I looked up into the branches of a tree and saw little spots of yellow on the leaves.
There it was, right in front of me! The change that autumn brings.
And let me tell you,
all I want to do lately is lay on the grass under the trees, under the stars, anywhere.
I just want to lay, and look, and soak it all in.
Sometimes that's all you need in life, right? Just a little time to slow down.
And right now, while the air is still warm, yet slightly crisp, is the perfect time.
Relax.
Enjoy the stars. Enjoy the leaves. Enjoy the grass.
Everything will be ok.

p.s. what's your favorite thing about fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...