Saturday, November 19, 2011

the world better prepare

weekend preview. a lot of exciting things going on... that is for sure.

man, oh man. do I have a lot to say to you people!
my whole thought process is in blog posts these past few days.
i must remind myself that i have plenty of time to blog about it all.
self, you have plenty of time to blog about it all.

for now i will say,
i love being home. love it. love it. LOVE IT. 
can you believe this is only the second time i've really been home this whole semester?
that is unheard of for me.
one year, i went home EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND. except for two or three at the end of the year.
but that's a whole other story...

all i can tell you is that here, around our house, it's beginning to look a lot like christmas (now picture michael buble singing that song. you know you love it.)
don't judge us.
we go to Island Park, Idaho for Thanksgiving, so when we come home we like to be all decorated and ready to go.

anyway, i'm in love i'm in love and i don't care who knows it.
life is good.


p.s. yeah, i just saw breaking dawn part 1. let me just say, i have always been team edward for bella, and team jacob for me. i mean seriously? who would pick a rock hard frozen man over a really warm soft one? i'm just saying. bella is an idiot. i rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...