Wednesday, September 11, 2013

nominated!


I was nominated by Keisha at A Rendered Life for one of those cool little bloggy awards called the Liebster Award. The Rules are such -

"Liebster" means dearest in German, and it's awarded, blogger to blogger, to up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.  The rules for accepting and giving the award are pretty simple.  Once you accept the award, you just have to do the following in a blog entry:

Answer the 11 questions posted by the nominator on her blog
Give 11 facts about yourself
Nominate 5-11 other new, up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers
Make up 11 more questions to pass on to the bloggers you choose to nominate
Thank your nominator by linking back to her blog
Upon your post going live, contact your nominees about your nomination for them

So I'll do my best to follow them all, but you never know with me! I've got a lot on my plate lately... Without further ado.

1. What's your zodiac sign? And do you read your horoscope? And do you think it fits your personality? - My zodiac sign is an Aries. And this is really funny actually, because all weekend Olivia was reading my horoscope to me, and my answer was always, "This does not apply to me at all!" I never read my horoscope, and I don't think Aries has anything to do with me. I guess I'll have to rely on other methods to tell me about myself.

2. First kiss story!  - Oh please, again? Should I come up with another version? Ha ha just kidding. If you want to read about my first kiss, click here, here, or here.

3. Shuffle your Ipod and tell me the first 3 songs that come up. (no lies! ;)) - Great! My worst songs always come up first ha ha. 1. Don't Stop Believin' (Glee Cast Version), 2. Cups by Anna Kendrick 3. This Is The End by The Maine. I guess that' wasn't so bad...

4. What's your favorite website/blog/tumblr? My favorite website by far is Anthropologie, and my favorite blog is Hey Natalie Jean. I have to admit here that I really don't even know what tumblr is. So....

5. Who's your celebrity crush? (you can't have Benedict--sorry, not sorry. ;)) - This has always been a really tough one for me. Can it be a mixture? I'll have some Shia LaBeaouf (even stevens style, I know) mixed with Robert Downey Jr., mixed with Liam Hemsworth? That would probably actually be really horrible, but there you have it.

6. Top 5 ways to win your heart? - well, my heart is already won. So how about I tell you the things that attract me to a person? Good style, good smile, good sense of humor, open to new things, and a positive attitude. 

7. Tell me a joke.  - What did the buffalo say to his son when he went to college? Bison! (you know, like bye, son? umm... I'm not good at this joke thing.)

8. No money reservations--where would you live/visit for a month? - I answered this recently, but I'll have you know that besides England, I would be content with Lahaina, Hawaii, or Cannon Beach, Oregon.

9. 3 things that you always have in your purse/backpack/car/pocket? - EOS chapstick, my cell phone, and crumpled up receipts. I hate receipts.

10. What book could you read over and over again? - Anything by Jaclyn Moriarty, and I know this sounds weird, but I could read the 6th Harry Potter over and over. For some reason that one story just does something for me.

11. Your favorite TV series? - Old? Gilmore Girls. New? The Mindy Project. I love me some Mindy. And Forever? DOWNTON ABBEY.

So yeah, that's me. I feel like the 11 random facts is going a bit overboard, so I'll skip that, but if I nominate you, feel free to add them! I'm just a tired lady right now. I am nominating: Jenna, Courtney, Mollie, Kiana, and Stacia

Your questions are:
1. What did you eat for breakfast today?
2. What is your favorite story to tell?
3. What is your best article of clothing?
4. If you could buy anything right now, what would it be?
5. If you could switch lives with someone, who would it be?
6. So the new iphone just came out. What color would you get?
7. Do you like it rainy or sunny? why?
8. Favorite Amanda Bynes movie before she went psycho?
9. Describe your future home.
10. Do you have a job? If so, what is it?
11. Why do you blog?

that's all for now! Stay tuned for my blogtember post later this afternoon. :)

1 comment:

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...