Wednesday, December 22, 2010

spoonerisms

I should be asleep. I need to go to bed.
I can't.
Want to know why?
Because I haven't put my pajamas on, washed my face, brushed my teeth, or taken out my contacts.
And also because tomorrow I get to see four people that I love all together again for the first time in two years.
We have so many memories together.
It's late. I'm tired. I love them. So excited. 
It's almost like Christmas is tomorrow.
I'm not going to tell stories, because my posts have gotten longer and it's bothering me.
Here are some pictures.





















p.s. It's fun to text weird things to people.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a comment then deleted it because I had bad grammar, I blame my excitement!!! I am so excited, I forgot what I said. I can't sleep either, because I am at work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!!! Today is the day! I need to make a dessert! I can't stop looking at these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor Jill! I remember that night with the fire alarm. Do you know what ever happened to her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that fire alarm picture is classic. Well, she's the star of the business program, and she lives in the apartment complex next to mine! Crazy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. small world! did you know she would be living right next to you before the year started?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...