Wednesday, February 2, 2011

dreams of july

So I won't bore you with the cliche details of how cold it is here in Logan, and how when I was walking home yesterday in the bitter wind I felt like giving up and laying in a huddled mass underneath a tree - because of course that would be better than sticking it out and getting home in the next two minutes. I also won't bore you with the fact that I now consider sleep a higher priority than anything else. I won't bother to tell you about how much I miss wearing normal clothes everyday - business casual stands for boring clothes. I won't worry you with how much I run out of time and forget to pack a lunch. I won't bother you with the fact that a very nice person surprised me with fruit snacks and granola bars because he knew this about me. I don't really feel like explaining to you how cute and sweet my first graders are. Don't ask me. I don't feel like telling you.
I don't.
srsly. (for carli)


p.s. who's the girl in the pink capri's? It's Courtney! It's Courtneyyyyy!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha! i was just thinking about that song! i was remembering livi hiding behind the entertainment center when we started singing it! hahaha! p.s. the blog totally got new fonts. look at mine! i'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee srsly that made me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh. i just looked at that blog i wrote about you, with the picture of you? you looked like selena gomez at first glance. you stunning latina you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized we haven't hung out in fforever.... madeline who is this person bringing you treats!?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the subject.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...